The souvenir cricket ball for cricket lovers around the world. The ball is decorated with famous cricket-playing nations. The years in which countries have won the men's T20 Cricket World Cup One Day Internationals are printed on top of the flags. The information printed on the ball is T20 World Cup 2007. Its first edition was played in South Africa in 2007. West Indies won two times & is printed on the ball with the years 2012-2016.
- Cricket T20 World Cup History 2007 Cricket Ball: Printed with country flags for Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, and West Indies
- West Indies won two times & is printed on the ball with the years 2012-2016. White Leather natural cork ball, a beautiful collector's item for cricket fans
- The ball is of official weight (5.5 to 5.7) ounces and is meant to decorate your home or office
- White with printed flags and years of information about which countries won the T20 World Cup. You can write on it and sign it if you wish.
- Countries who have not won the world cup so far are also there but without the years since they have not won the t20 world cup so far